• Singaporean pedagogy moves students beyond traditional memorization to deep understanding of math concepts.
• The three-step approach–Building Facts, Using Known Facts and Developing Efficiency–builds automaticity with math facts.
• Variety in question types develops a range of problem-solving skills while preparing students for standardized assessments.
• Challenge questions extend thinking and develop readiness for future learning.
• Students write about math in order to evaluate the process and create new math thinking.
*Please note that any free shipping promotions are only contiguous 48 states. AK, HI, Canada and all other countries: please email email@example.com or call for shipping charges.