Order our new daily fact practice workbooks to help students develop deep conceptual understanding, achieve mathematical proficiency and build confidence in just 10 minutes a day.
• Singaporean pedagogy moves students beyond traditional memorization to deep understanding of math concepts.
• The three-step approach–Building Facts, Using Known Facts and Developing Efficiency–builds automaticity with math facts.
• Variety in question types develops a range of problem-solving skills while preparing students for standardized assessments.
• Challenge questions extend thinking and develop readiness for future learning.
• Students write about math in order to evaluate process and create new math thinking.
Achieving Fact Fluency requires more than just rote memorization. Join us in this webinar to explore a strategies-driven approach to help students achieve Fact Fluency. Based on the philosophy that number sense leads to Fact Fluency, participants will:
There is an important role that conceptual understanding and competency in solving basic facts play in securing Fact Fluency. This 1 and 1/2 hour information-packed webinar offers strategies that are more suitable and more effective methods than traditional math drills.
REGISTRATION FEE: $189
*Free shipping promotions are for U.S. domestic orders only. Shipping will be quoted for international orders.