Introducing Math On
A New Formative and Summative Assessment Tool for Grades 3-5
Sign up today for a FREE TRIAL!
Math On provides teachers with fully customizable assessments that enrich students’ conceptual understanding, familiarize them with technologically enhanced questions, and prepare students for all state and national tests of mathematics performance.
A comprehensive and easy-to-use assessment tool accessible to students, teachers, and administrators, Math On features include:
- Ready-made or customizable assessments, which include, exit tickets, quizzes, tests, and benchmark assessments
- Ability to analyze results by student, test, or class, and all questions are aligned to Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Ability to assign tests in formative or summative mode with automatic grading
- User-friendly and colorful interface accessible on all devices – PC, Mac, iPad, and Android
- Variety of question types – drag & drop, multiple choice, matching, graphing, and more
- Ability to grade free-response questions within Math On with exemplars and rubrics provided
- Ability for students to access hints and feedback while attempting formative questions
- Integration with any curriculum
- Instant data analysis allows teachers and administrators to review students’ mastery of topics at a glance
- Student, teacher, and administrator access from anywhere – all you need is an internet connection!
Math On has thousands of high-quality questions which prepares students for all state and national assessments. This versatile, digital tool can also be integrated with any curriculum!
Interested in scheduling a 1-on-1 Math On Webinar? Send us an email – email@example.com
Check out our Math On Press Release