Singapore Math® Class with Marshall Cavendish: Webinars & Dates
November 14, 2019, Math Coaching for Success – Grades K-8
- This webinar will explore the role of the math coach in bringing Singapore Math® pedagogy, strategies and best practices to the mathematics classroom. We will look at model lessons, how to give effective feedback, and what to look for in the implementation and everyday teaching of Singapore Math®. Ideal for math coaches, principals, or math teachers seeking to bolster their Singapore Math® lessons, knowledge and instruction.
REGISTER FOR COACHING FOR SUCCESS. $99 per educator. Call for group discounts.
Webinars for purchase and view on-demand
May 7, 2019, 4PM – 5 PM ET, Fact Fluency: Grades 1-5
- Fact Fluency is based on number sense and is seen through flexibility, accuracy, and efficiency. In this webinar, learn how to use diagnostic assessment, student goal setting, and the three stages of Fact Fluency. Discover strategies to help your students understand how to build facts, use facts they know to find facts they don’t know, and build automaticity.
PURCHASE & VIEW FACT FLUENCY. $99 per educator. Call for group discounts.
September 19, 2019, 4PM – 5 PM ET, Intervention: The 3 Strands of Differentiation
- Providing just-in-time intervention and remediation for Tier II and Tier III students is a challenge. In this webinar, we will discuss three dimensions of intervention and how to maximize resources by adjusting instruction to meet the needs of varying learners.
PURCHASE & VIEW INTERVENTION. $99 per educator. Call for group discounts.
September 26, 2019, 4PM – 5 PM ET, Tackling Difficult Word Problems
- We’ll explore how visualization and structure help students to solve difficult word problems. Participants will learn to use a four-step approach to problem-solving by helping students to identify the givens, find the question, visualize a solution, and apply their thinking.
PURCHASE & VIEW TACKLING DIFFICULT WORD PROBLEMS. $99 per educator. Call for group discounts.
October 24, 2019, Early Number Sense: Grade K-2
- Opportunities for teachers to support early number sense sets the precedent for subsequent learning. We’ll discuss a number of strategies that can be implemented in your classroom tomorrow that will build number sense while also setting students up for later success.
PURCHASE & VIEW EARLY NUMBER SENSE. $99 per educator. Call for group discounts.
October 30, 2019, Fractional Thinking: Grades 3-8
- Conceptually, fractional thinking is the basis for math understanding beyond the primary grades as it progresses from fractions to decimals, from decimals to percent and ratio, and finally to unit rate and slope. Participants will learn how to use the CPA cycle and visualization to help students see that fractional topics are all a variation on one big understanding of the part-whole relationship.
PURCHASE & VIEW FRACTIONAL THINKING. $99 per educator. Call for group discounts.
Sign up to receive registration information!